At the request of many of our customers, we will soon be offering the option to receive our email newsletter, which will contain valuable product information, exclusive promotions and coupons from BudgetCommercialMailboxes.com. To comply with the highest level of respect for our customers' privacy, you will be given the opportunity to easily opt-in or opt-out of this type of communication at any time. We **will not** sell, rent or distribute your email address to any third party. Click here for more information.
back to the top
Is your site secure? How is my credit card protected?
Protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities. For this reason, we have partnered with Yahoo! Store, the industry leader in providing secure online transactions. All stores in the BudgetCommercialMailboxes.com use the most advanced encryption and firewall protection:
• The checkout and confirmation areas are secured using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology, ensuring that your credit card number and personal data are never sent over the Internet without encryption.
• Your credit card information is stored on a secured server that is not connected to the Internet. Statistically, using your credit card online to make purchases across the BudgetCommercialMailboxes.com is more secure than using it in a department store.
• Your full credit card number is never displayed on our site just select numbers. This prevents someone from seeing your card number on your monitor.
back to the top
Authorized Internet Retailer
Did you know that BudgetCommercialMailboxes.com is an Authorized Retailer for every brand we sell?
BudgetCommercialMailboxes.com is an Authorized Internet Retailer for Architectural Mailboxes, Auth-Florence, Blomus Mailboxes, Bluegrass Woods, Inc, Bobi, Brandon Industries, Curbvault Mailboxes, Dahlhaus, Dvault, Ecco Mailboxes, Gaines Manufacturing, Good Directions, House Art, Knobloch, Mayne & Salsbury, Mayne & Whitehall, Mayne Post, New England Woodworks, QualArc, Salsbury Industries, Streetscape Inc Mailboxes, Still River Designs, Whitehall Products, Mail Keeper — and every other brand we offer.
Why should you purchase from an Authorized Internet Retailer?
1. You can count on your purchase's warranty being honored.
Some manufacturers will only honor a request for service under warranty if the item was purchased from an Authorized Retailer. You may be asked to show proof of purchase in the form of a dated invoice from an Authorized Retailer.
2. You can be sure your equipment was intended to be sold in the US market and is not a "gray market" unit.
Gray market units may look the same as those intended to be sold in the US, but they may not meet the same performance specifications. They're not likely to be UL listed, so they may be unsafe. They may lack all or some of the accessories provided with US models. They may be difficult or even impossible to repair.
3. You benefit because many manufacturers provide Authorized Retailers with thorough, ongoing training.
Manufacturers make sure Authorized Retailers learn how to install and use their products. And they typically inform their Authorized Retailers about any product recalls or modifications. You can count on an Authorized Retailer to pass any important information they receive on to you.
back to the top