Black Coronado Mailbox with Antique Nickel Accents
At Architectural Mailboxes, their vision is to create a sense of personal pride for each homeowner who chooses to enhance their home's aesthectic appeal with on of their products. They understand that today's consumers are remarkably well-informed and recognize exceptional design and quality when making purchasing decisions. They also acknowledge that today's homeowners choose products that increase both the visual and real value of their home. For these reasons, they are committed to developing and producing innovative mailboxes that embody tasteful design, functionality and quality.
The Coronado was Architectural's flagship mailbox. The carefully chosen trim design and the durable powder finish set the standard for mailboxes to follow. Today, Architectural Mailboxes has pullled out all the stops and offers a wider array of colors and finishes than ever before. These solidly-built mailboxes have already stood the test of time and now they promise to surpass themselves as another benchmark in style.
Features of the Coronado Mailbox
- Body Constructed of powder coated 1.5mm Galvanized Steel.
- Powder-Coated finish with contrasting die cast aluminum accents.
- Door Constructed of powder coated 2.0mm Galvanized Steel.
- Stainless steel door hinge and hardware.
- Floor constructed of 1.5mm Galvanized Steel.
- Flag constructed of solid sheet brass to match the knob and front frame.
- 10" W x 11 1/4" H x 20 1/2" D.
- Newspaper Holder available (order separately).
- Custom lettering can be mounted at the factory.
- Extra DIY lettering kits available.
About Architectural Mailboxes
Architectural Mailboxes has a history of proven quality, and continues to provide homeowners products that enhance their property. Architectural is listed among the nation's top manufacturers of wall mount, traditional post mount, and locking curbside boxes.
Browse More Products from Architectural Mailboxes
OUR SKU is 5504B