Front Loading 4C Horizontal Mailbox w/ 2 Parcels
Auth-Florence Manufacturing Company versatile 4C Mailbox Suites
Versatile 4C mailbox suites meet or even exceed all security requirements of the USPS STD-4C regulation for wall-mounted mail receptacles. Florence 4C mailboxes are constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability. The unique, patented double-locking parcel door mechanism makes sure your mail and packages stay safe and secure while the rugged, corrosion resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism to make sure your Florence versatile 4C mailbox system looks as appealing in the years ahead as it does the day you install it.
4C Horizontal Mailbox Model Suite A Specifications:
- 4CAT8-19: front loading, double column unit with 19-tenant doors (39”W x 31 9/16”W x 17”D)
- 4CAT2-15: front loading, double column unit with 15-tenant doors plus one (1) 15" parcel door (39”W x 31 9/16”W x 17”D)
- 4CAT1-4: front loading, single column unit with 4-tenant doors plus one (1) 15" parcel door (39”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D)
- 4CAT6-9: front loading, single column unit with 9-tenant doors (39”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D)
- 4CAT10: front loading, single column parcel only unit with one (1) 15" parcel and (1) 18" parcel door (39”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D)
- 4CAT6-XL: front loading, single column unit with one (1) 13-3/4"H tenant, one (1) 6-3/4"H tenant, and one (1) 10-1/4"H tenant (39”W x 17 1/2”W x 17”D)
- Rugged, corrosion and weather resistant powder coat finish resists scratching and vandalism
- Constructed of heavy gauge aluminum and 300 series stainless steel components for superior strength, corrosion resistance and exceptional outdoor durability
- Master loading door designed with interlocking overlap seams to prevent prying
- Quick release master loading door lock latch for easy access by Postal carriers
- Solid aluminum mail slot frame, similar to high security CBU design, protects adjacent customer compartment and collection compartment
- Unique double-latching parcel locking mechanism design (patent pending)
- Front and rear (NEW) loading units available
- Prepared for number placards 1-20, 1P-3P
- Exclusive Florence multi-unit connector kit hardware (patent pending) available with every mailbox module for convenience and ease of installation
- Comes with a K91910 lock in each tenant compartment door
Powder Coat Colors:
- Sandstone PMS 7501C
- White PMS White
- Dark Bronze PMS Black 7C
- Forest Green PMS 3308C
- Black PMS Black 6C
- Silver Speck PMS 877C
- Blonde Gold PMS 7536C (indoor use only)
- Postal Grey PMS 413C
- When installed in a wall that opens into a secure room, the NEW exclusive rear-load design allows for faster mail delivery.
- NEW configurable option within each of the 38 versatile modules. It is now possible to replace single tenant mailbox compartment doors with double, triple or even quadruple size tenant mailbox compartment doors.
- ID Options: Custom placards 1-999 and 1P-99P, Engraved Numbers, Black-Filled Engraved Numbers
- MUCK - Multi-Unit Connector Kit (Use of this hardware is optional depending upon project layout and installer preference. This unique kit helps to complete a beautiful, flush installation by eliminating the need for studs and reduces the separation between mailbox units.
- The NEW collar line allows you to surface mount any of your 4C front-load mailbox suites while still giving your mail system a sleek, finished look. CLICK HERE
How to Mount Your Front Loading 4C Mailbox?
The 4C has traditionally been designed to install recessed into the wall. This image shown here is the typical 4C that must be installed recessed into a wall.
Can I Surface Mount a 4C Mailbox?
To Surface Mount a 4C Mailbox you must Purchase the Optional Collar. In 2007, Auth Florence developed a Surface "Mounting" "Choose One" Collar to allow the Front Loading 4C Mailbox units to be installed on the surface of a wall. This surface mount collar is actually the support system and is necessary if you wish to Surface Mount the Front Loading 4C. The image shown below here is a Front Loading 4C with a Surface Mount Collar.
What Holds the Surface "Mounting" "Choose One" Collar to the wall?
The Surface "Mounting" "Choose One" Collar is more than just decoration. As the images show, the collar has a full backend that is used to harness the system to the wall.
The Auth-Florence Company is the nation's number one manufacturer of superior quality mailboxes and accessories for centralized distribution and collection of mail and packages. Auth-Florence is also the preferred mailbox of United States Post Masters Nationwide...
Browse More Products from Auth Florence Mailboxes
OUR SKU is 4CAT10