16 Door Brass Mailbox Rear Loading
Salsbury Brass Mailboxes Rear or Front Loading
Salsbury 2000 series brass mailboxes have solid brass die-cast doors which include a five pin cylinder cam lock with two keys, a clear 1/4" thick glass window and a name plate to identify the tenantís name and/or box number. The doors are hinged on brass frames and are attached to the individual compartments with four screws. The mailbox compartments are constructed of 20 gauge steel and powder coated tan. They are designed to stack two (2) high and mount adjacent to each other or between wall studs. All units have the same outside dimensions. Rear loading units can be accessed by the USPS when used in Rotary Mail Centers.
If Rear Loading:
Units have open backs. Hinged locking rear covers (#2050) are available as an option upon request.
If Front Loading:
Units include solid rear covers. Two master commercial locks with two keys (#2092) open a door panel that swings on a continuous hinge. All openings are usable.
Brass Mailbox Options
- Custom sized mailbox units
- Plastic windows - specify clear or tan #1 and #3 door size #2 door size
- Rear covers - locking on rear loading units
- Trim - tan snap-on peripheral trim 1-1/2" W x 3/8" D for up to (3) columns of mailboxes
Door and Compartment Identification
- Each mailbox door is equipped to identify the tenantís name and/or box number. Self-adhesive numbers (1-3000 available) are supplied upon request with a standard order.
- Custom identification systems are available as an option upon request. Label holders neatly organize and identify the front/rear of the mailbox compartments and are available as an option upon request.
- Custom window engraving - specify on clear or tan plastic window
- Self-adhesive numbers - sheets of (100)
- Label holders - (50) 3'' W x 3/8'' H
- Each mailbox door includes a five pin cylinder cam lock with two keys (1,000 different key changes).
- Lock - for 2000 series
- Three (3) digit single dial combination lock with spring latch and automatic throw-off (combination numbers can be changed by owner) Not available on #3 doors
- Thumb latch - in lieu of standard lock
- Lock - front loading master not pictured
- Additional keys per lock (#2090) when ordering
- Key blanks - box of (50) - for 2000 series
Description: 16 Doors
Door Size: 5-1/2" W x 6" H
Unit Size: 23-1/2" W x 26-1/2" H x 15" D
Weight: 90 lbs.
About Salsbury Industries
Established in 1936, Salsbury Industries is the industry leader in manufacturing and distributing quality mailboxes, lockers and signage. Salsbury sells the same products at full retail price at mailboxes.com. Their organization prides itself in providing quality products and exceptional service. Mailboxes include cluster box units, 4B+ and 4C standard and custom horizontal mailboxes, vertical mailboxes, aluminum and brass mailboxes, free-standing mail centers, parcel lockers, courier boxes, drop boxes, letter boxes and a full line of residential mailboxes. Lockers include standard lockers, extra wide lockers, vented lockers, open access lockers, designer lockers, solid oak executive lockers, modular lockers, plastic lockers, storage lockers and storage cabinets. Signage includes large commercial signage, signature series plaques, cast aluminum plaques, custom plaques, directories, and numbers / letters.Ö
Browse More Products from Salsbury Industries
OUR SKU is 2016RL